Consent of Disclosure
Having made an application to Post Haste Couriers Limited for a credit account, you irrevocably agree with Post Haste Couriers Limited (‘the company’) that it:
- May collect and use information as it regards is reasonably necessary for its credit enquiries, collection and account administration purposes from any person as it considers appropriate.
- Is authorised to receive from any person information that may reasonably be considered necessary for the company's credit enquiries, collection and account administration purposes.
- Is authorised to provide on request such information which may reasonably be considered necessary in regard to any credit enquiries regarding me, made by any person.
- May collect and use name, address, telephone number & email address provided on the credit account application form and any amendments subsequently provided thereto for caller identification purposes and in respect of any enquiry concerning tickets, consignments or claims and provides such information to any person on request. May also use these contact details to provide information relating to Post Haste Couriers Marketing and promotional activites.
- May review its’ decision whether or not to supply or continue to supply to me on credit terms if I do not provide the company with the requested information and that I have certain rights under the Privacy Act 1993 to access and request correction of the information the company holds about me.